Keeping your HVAC system functioning efficiently all year long doesn’t have to be a chore. Together, we can ensure that your regular maintenance is not dismissed and that your fine-tuned HVAC system will take care of you.
We want to make things as simple as possible for you and your home by managing your needs with a planned service agreement. Our service agreements for your air conditioner and furnace are routine, professional and easy. They come with a wide selection of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive inspection of electrical components, duct work, fuel sources, air filters and internal mechanisms.
- Identify and address quick fixes to prevent future issues.
- Preserving and increasing efficiency in the system’s operation with a thorough cleaning.
- Swapping out and cleaning your filters.
- Ensured compliance with your heating and cooling equipment warranty and service.
- Generous, NATE-certified and fully licensed professionals to complete your service and answer any questions you may have.
- Exclusive discounts on parts and labor.
Regular maintenance of your HVAC system lowers your monthly energy usage and saves you money by keeping your unit working effortlessly and efficiently. This is the best way to keep your HVAC system dependable and reliable by not letting unaddressed service needs to diminish the lifespan or uses of your unit.
No matter the make, model, shape or capabilities of your HVAC system, Thornberry Bros Inc in Winchester, KY adheres to their service agreements and guarantees that your unit is operating regularly. To discover more about planned service agreements, contact us today for more information.
Broken AC unit? Furnace trouble?
We can fix that. Trust in Thornberry today.